Tuesday 30 November 2010

Oh Thats Right It's Another Snow Day!

Today I once again have loved, second time I have woken up with out in a care in the world to actually get ready for school, to just come online to see if we are or by the texts which say the same thing but by different people 'Schools Off!', god I love it, I don't really fancy going back at all to school till after New Year, that would be good now. I've just realised this is my last post of November and this year it has been a 'SNOVEMBER!' I like that :)

Well today I have been out, I walked all the way to mills in the thick snow to relise that we were going to go to the school feild, which is like just round the corner, what the hell? it was good anyway, the freshies thought they could take us, I don't think so, nice running away hardies! :P Went to the shop after it was okay, I felt sorry for the old people in the middle of the snowball fight and the bus drivers which got hit :/  Went home and baked rock roadys, I quite liked them but now I wished used milk chocolate instead of dark, but ohwell its still food :D

Hopefully we will be off tomorrow, the first of the month, a six day weekend would be unreal :)

Very tired, so toodles :)


Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment