Wednesday 24 November 2010

Where are you?

Today didn't do so well in my exmas, probably the worst I've ever done...

Science I didn't feel like I was confident on any questions, not even one, so that isn't looking to good. And oh gosh english I can't believe I'm so stupid! So it was lit. and I thought it was two questions you had to anwser, it turned out you could choose either! I forgot to see the OR, gutted, it doesn't get beeter either, the next bit I decided to write about a childhood memory, I ended up thinking how miss said to think out of the box, so i decided to be a toy like in toy story and the girl took me to the beach for the day. OH god, I have done everything wrong, looks like I won't being passing anytime soon then.

Everyones bozzing over the snow on facebook, I can't seem to see it, I'm sure it's rain not snow, I think we just want it to be snow, gutted. Today I turned my radio on when I woke up and i heard it had snow so I ran to my landing window... there was no snow, not even any sleet, gutted.

I can't believe how fast December is coming round, it's next week!!

Need to start thinking about what I'm going to buy my secret santa ;)
I have a few ideas, just need to decide.

Apparantly it's meant to snow heavy tonight, I hope so because if it does hopefully I will get to miss my history exam :D


Come on SNOWWW!!


Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment