Friday 7 January 2011

A Tad Bit Tired.




That's exsactly I how I feel... 'Thank god it's Friday!'

I am so tired right now, so I'm thinking an early night for me :P 
I'm liking this new year, I know it sounds gay but I don't know this year seems to being feeling like a good one and well it's only like a week into it, but I really do!

I hope it's a goood one, it should be, so much is going to be happening, can't wait :D

It's going to be busy busy :D

I hope some things happen, I feel happy about it ;)


Love K,
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ok the only sheet i have is for an oral not written merchant assignment, but she said itd be similar kinda things...

    Jewish history/barabus etc
    jews in england in 16/17th century
    jewish/christian religion
    shylock as villain quotes
    shylocck as victim quotes
    overall view/dvd


    hope that helps, if you find someone who has proper sheet can you text me please xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay thankyou lily i didn't relize there was lots of it on jews :S xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete