Saturday 27 November 2010

SANTA! OH MY GOD! SANTA'S COMING! I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM!

Hmm I'm sick of lots of things lately, I must admit, I can't wait to just move on from here, and start new adventures...

:)

Today so far i hve sat and watched Saturday Kitchen Live and Niglea's Kitchen, I like the firstone, but Nigela really annoys me, with her big boobs in her tight tops, you never really see what she is really making just her fake smiling face, pops and I like to have a rant about it, I think it's becoming a Saturday regular for us, which I like :) cToday she did make some nice looking brownies, so I may attempt making these bad boys.

Last night I went to the 20% sales at binns, gosh I love that shop at christmas, this is while everyone else is off at partys, I don't care no more, I prefer doing things like I did last night, it's more enjoyable, after we came back and watched one of the best Christmas films...ELF, Ilove it so much, and that spagehetti with smarties, looks quite appealin to me, not the marshmallows or the syrup but hell yeah to the smarties :D I might try it some time ;)

I've been looking for a party dress, I can't decide there isn't really anything calling out to me, saying Oh yes I might look half decent in this, which is rather annoying.

 "I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite"
-Elf

 

Off to make brownies,
Toodle Pip.

Love K,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment