Tuesday 23 November 2010

Can't Take Anymore Science.

No mocks today, thankgod, since English and Science were yesterday, bad thing is I have them again tomorrow, Oh the joys.


I no this sounds really stupid but when I woke up today to my annoying alarm, I actually hate the sound of it, all it does is vibrates, but it pees me off now, well back to what I was saying, not interesting but for a split second I thought it was Christmas morning, after that happiness went, I remebered we were in the middle of our mocks and I was probably going to fail quite alot of them.

People keep saying it's going to snow, well I looked at the weather forecast and it said it was going to be light showers of snow! I don't want light snow I want heavy thick snow which you can make snowmen out of!!

I had quite a good history lesson today, c'l and me sat there and well pretended to bully l'a, it was so funny because she thinks were being serious, of the fun we have. Think I need to wap quite alot of sudocreme tonight, I hope it works it's magic :)

I'm so pleased we have a teacher training day on friday, so were off, which is good as I need to revise quite alot! But I did find out that it wasn't really a teacher training day but that the teachers complained that they didn't have enough time to do Christmas shopping, cheeky little minxes!! :P

I don't really know what else to say to be honest...

This is so cute, just wish it wasn't £69, that's what primarks for only £8 and you get feet in those ones, which is a bonus ;)



Don't really know what I would like for Christmas, I've made a list but when I think about it, do I really need those things?


Off to revise, maybes, well atleast try ;)


Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment