Tuesday 14 September 2010

Getting Older, But Looking Younger By The Year

Is it just me or does year seven seem like yesterday? That was probably the best year of secondary school without a doubt. People have changed over the years, but i guess that’s just us growing up, it’s weird to look back and think WOWZAA you have really changed, you used to be a tom boy, who wouldn't been seen dead wearing make-up or skirts and now all you do wear is those two things. I loved my class in year seven, they were basically the only people you talked to the most as they were in every single one of their classes, there would be the slight smile or the nod of the head at old friends or people you used to talk to, maybe even a shy Hi, but that’s how things were, it’s what you got used to. I remember how weirdly our class all got on, but at the same time there would be the odd fights or too. I won't mention names but if you were in my class you will probably know what I'm talking about, such as the paint fight incident where there may have been a few shirts ruined in this process, or when two certain someone’s rebelled an skived science to sit in a skip, it was even more funny when they got dragged in by leadership by the ear and they were sent straight to the front to tell us where they had been and why they had missed our lesson. Oh then there was the classic history fight, where a certain someone may have got sent out for egging them to on :p The old school, felt more like school, it felt real, this just feels like we are trapped in a hamsters cage and there’s no way out, without unlocking! I loved reading all the graffiti and the writing on the desk which people wrote, oh the classic 'Bladdy Blah LOVES S.V.S' or their names with what year they came and what year they were leaving.

Oh and the disgusting toilets in Quaker and Cuthburt, where you actually couldn't go to because either there were the cool people smoking, or the toilets stank that bad that they made you want to vom in your mouth and swallow it! To be honest I missed the smokers in the toilets and in the trees, it made going to the toilet more interesting, not that the toilet is interesting or anything! I remember one time someone and I were messing about in science and were writing things on the wood about each others as jokes and then the teacher came along and made us stay behind to wash what we wrote off, it wasn't easy I must say as it was wood! Oh and I bet everyone remembers that lovely fire drill which went wrong for the teachers, as by the time we got out to the ca r park it was chucking it down and we weren’t allowed back in yet, so we all stood there getting soaked, the best bit was that we got to go home because we were all wet through, they said to come back after you got changed, nobody did ;) Oh and another thing was, when we were in year seven the year eleven boys were like full grown men with beards and the girls were so pretty, they all had the lovely hair and clothes, which made you slightly jealous, well I'm telling you now, the year elevens each year get younger looking, we look about year nine or ten! I had a lovely group of friends in year seven, they were all so lovely, but I guess as the years change so do the classes and so do the friendship groups.

So next was year eight, that was quite a good year but year seven had to be better, year eight only seems like last year I remember my English table there was four of us girls on it and as we got more and more bored of the lessons, it made us do the saddest things such as making 'The list' now this list was just any list, this list was made for all those people who went out with each other at the time. So the list started off just out of boredom but then as the lessons got more boring the list looked more and more interesting, it went on for basically most of the year. I don't know what actually happened to the lists as there was quite a few of them! What else happened in year eight.... I actually can't think as all I can think of is the English times, oh wait yes that’s right now once again the friendship groups changed a bit, but there was the same old year seven crew :)

Right I'm probably boring you all so I think I might just stop there


Love ?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment