Sunday 3 October 2010

A Little Bit Of Cleaning Doesn't Hurt No One.

So this weekend I have rather enjoyed!
Friday night was very eventful, went to neighbours 16th birthday party, it was rather good, I had a laugh :) That was a rather eventful night, I won't name names but there was a drive incident, which well didn't go down to well, I think there was a few Whiteys, god I can't believe I just said that word! Well it was good, I enjoyed myself very much :)

Saturday someone returned home with a massive bag of washing, The washing machine was on basically on all day, no joke, I’m surprised it didn't blow up! I decided to get my act in gear so I decided to get cracking with tidying up my room, and god it needed doing, I'm so glad I decided to do it, it feels so good now that I have done, it kind of felt a bit therapeutic!

This is before all my tidying, polishing and cleaning!
Basically the pig sty!






...









And well this is polished, tidied room,
let’s hope I keep it this way!



Okay so I have looked at these pictures and it doesn't really look like I have done much to my room apart from make my bed, but believe me now it was a lot more than that, it took me basically the whole weekend! And well there’s still a bit more to do, but I'm getting there :)

So I watched My Sister's Keeper yesterday, I made my sibling watch it and well it once again made me cry all the way through it, I actually love that film, it’s so good, so if you are reading this now and you haven't watched it yet, you must, it so good, I would have a few tissues at the ready though as it is a sad one.

Oh and X-factor, there is some fannys on there, god some people on there are such drama queens, 'It’s an emotional song because it might be my last one!', well stop crying about it and get on with it, otherwise you won't get the chance to go through, arghhhh!
I hope Cher goes through! :)

It rained a lot today; I’m surprised our street didn't start to flood! But I quite liked how it did though, I love it when you’re inside and its raining really heavily, I love it so much :)
Oh bonus for today was that I got to wear my new wellibobs :D



Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment