Wednesday 17 November 2010

Shoot me now.

So I haven't wrote on here for a while, I've been very busy, I still am busy but I thought I would post one.

Right now I am waiting to be hopefully taken to Sainsburys, I love that shop, it's just so familyish I don't even think that's a woard but oh well, I would like to go their to buy a notebook and a Children In Need wristband, I hope they sell them their, they look dead cool, there only a like a £1 and even bette it goes to charity :) I want a notebook as I think it may help me to actually revise, I mean nice clean paper in a book, what more could you want :) my freind k'l said to go for the oxford one, but when I looked online they don't do them but I'm sure I'll find one as nice :) why am I on about a friggin' notebook! Revision hasn't being going so well, last night I attempted a bit of science I say attempt more like fail, I got distracted and decided for the rest of the night to make invitations on the computer and well we probably won't even use them, what a waste of time! I'm so stessed lately, it sounds stupid coming from a 15year old but it's true...

I'm stressed because...
  • Well I'm going to do SH*T in my mocks and that's an under statement, sorry for swearing!
  • I'm not going to get into college becuase I'm going to have crap mock results!
  • Were not going to get the invitations out!
  • I'm going to do really bad in the january exams!
  • Oh and that I won't do well in life!

I actually feel like shooting myself! I hate this so much!! why couldn't everything just go back to being little where nothing really mattered!

I had a lovely weekend though went to Scarborough with the Family, it was so fun, we went crab dipping and I caught a massive crab, actually humungus :P It was nice to have nice family time, eating lots of food and singing awfully on singstar to 'Tricky Tricky'!


I have way to much on my mind.

Oh yeah and I forgot to put that I have a ten hour art exam tomorrow and friday, woopidoodaa! that's going to go so bad, you don't have to revise for it but you need a good idea ot actually do it and well I don't, I'm such a failure!

Oh and another thing is when people say their going to do really bad in these exams, but their not because they never get lower than a C which is good for me! And then when I think I have done alright for myself I hear people complaining because they were one off an A* or they only got a B how about be happy that you passed unlike me, and then they ask me what I get and I'm like a C and there complaing about there A and then they go Oh yeah that's good what you got, don't try and tell me you think it's good when you clearly were complaining about something higher than mine! Does my nut in, it has to be said!


Right I'm off now, hopefully to revise :)

Love K,
xoxo

1 comment: