Sunday 5 December 2010

And The Tree Is Up!

Yes thankgod the mocks are over with, I think I would have cried if there was anymore...


So Friday I had my german and pe exam, well lets just put it this way, I'm not that confident in those subjects, so I won't be expecting very good grades :/ The afternoon was pointless because quite a lot of people decided to go home at lunch since it would be pointless to stay, well k'l, t'w, b'm and me attempted this, we got out the gates and walked along a bit, but were to chicken to atually do it, well I would of, but well I wasn't very 100% on it, I sound such a schooly! Well we went to English and there was only like 8 people their and other teachers were going home, so we were all like well after this were going for it, and thats what we did, e'a, l'a, t'w, e'w, r'j and me, we ran for it for some reason :P

The night was lovely, I went round to the lovely f'w to get ready for t'h party, we had fun, we did hair, make-up then we got ready, t'w came along a bit later looking lovely in her sequin skirt :) they both looked lovely f'w in her cheeky little black number :) Walking in heels in the snow, was a complete and utter fail, almost killed ourselves falling over!

This is a cheeky pic of what we wore...

:)


Yesterday I didn't do that much, on the night we put the tree and decorations up, we don't have a set look for a tree, I mean you see all these smart trees, well ours isn't, we go for the messy, chuck it on anywhere look, well it seems to work for us :P


Oh I love Christmas :)



I love reading fashion blogs, there so good, just looking at the clothes that they buy, just makes me love it even more, I love fashion, I love how what goes around comes back around in fashion, for example velvet, that was out ages ago and then it went old fashioned and now its back in again :) When I'm older I would like to do something with fashion, I think it would be fun and well I'm interested in it!
I really want to go to clothes show live, I might see if I can go next year!


I should probably be writing this on my other blog, but oh well.


Ewww triple science tomorrow, what a blag, can't wait to drop it!


Love K,
xoxo



3 comments: