Wednesday 3 November 2010

Mushed Up Leaves Is a NO-NO!



So right now I am sat in the lounge on here and watching Accidentally on Purpose, I did have a cup of tea to go along with it, but that got downed in about 2 minutes.
I know this sounds stupid but I think I may becoming addicted to tea, it sounds really stupid, but I may be, I used to hate it but then when I tried it, with sugar, OMG loved it ever since :)
Need to cut down.

Walking to school today, seemed nice, actually coming to think about it I don't know if it was, I seemed to be speedily walking down the street so the school getes wouldn't cloes on my face, then I had to dodge past the smokers, which took a bit of time and then there was like a mountains of leaves all the way into school, nearly slipped on them because they were so mushed up!

Did quite a bit of art today, had it first, I then did it third because I don't maths which was a double so I also did it after lunch and I even did it at lunch, man I was on fire. When I look at the work I've done though I don't seem to have done loads in them like 4 hours!
Oh well next week is PHSE day, normally I hate them, but this one is coursework catch-up which is actually something useful and well I'm basically doing art all day, so I'll hopefully do more then :)

Need to slop on the sudocreme for these bad boy spots, there doing my nut in, I can't put it on now though because the fixer mans round fixing the bathroom, so I think I would look abit stupid with white stuff all over my face when I have to let him out :/


Tonight I am planning to maybes make the Birthday/Christmas list, watch gossip girl, ugly betty and then off to the pit :)



Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment