Thursday 18 November 2010

Not A Very Happy Bunny...


I haven't done any revision tonight, when my 'rents' came into the living room when I was on my laptop and watching a bit of 'friends' I had to quickly shut the laptop and get my history out so I looked like I was doing something, should of done some, just I can't be bothered which isn't a very good attitude :/ arghhh crap I really hope these results don't get sent to the QE otherwise I'm screwed!!

I've made the Puddsy t-shirt, It's gone quite bad, feel a bit ssorry for the boy who has to wear it :P woopsies!!

I'm actually pooing myself about these stupid mocks, please god don't send them to the QE!! arghhhhhhhhhhhh

I have been invited to sleep at the lovely e'c tomorrow night, a nice girly night in would be lovely :) the problem is I haven't asked the 'rents' and I can  see them being like well what about revision hey? which is a good point, but I don't want to miss out on the loveliness, decisions decisions :/ what to do?

I fancy a scream into a pillow right now, just to get something off, probably do nothing though!

I only really want to do three subjects at QE:
  • Textiles
  • Media
  • English Language
What else am I going to take, I attemted filling out my entry from thing, I have no idea what to write about?

Pretty Little Liars was on tonight, I loved it, it was v. good, I really want to find out who this A is?!

Not in a very good mood

:'(

Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment