Sunday 9 January 2011

Virgin Bridesmaid!

Status: Having a jimjam day :)
Feeling: Quite Happy, actually
Mood: A Good one I'd say


So this weekend has been quite a fun one actually, especially yesterday :)
It was my cousins and her husbands blessing, and well I was a first time bridesmaid, so a virgin bridesmaid, not anymore though :P I loved it, it was just so much fun, I was so scared to walk down the aisle infront of anyone, I mean it would have been embarrassing if i had fallen over, which is all that I could think about! the service was lovely and then at the end we walked back down the aisle dancing, that was even more nerve racking, but it was a laugh, we all seemed to enjoy it which is really good :D

Then on the night it was qailey or however you spell it, that was so fun, all danced around in circles and spun around very enjoyable :)

Today I haven't really done much, but I like just lolling about, I've done some of my merchant of venice and well it needs to be in for tomorrow so that will be interesting :/ I have no idea what else to write on it since I have forgotten the sheet on it :/ Ah well :P
Had a nice sunday dinner, the whole works roasties, pork, yorkshire puds, mash potato, and veg, yum yum in me tum ;)

Tomorrow night is parents evening that will be very interesting :/

Hope everyones had a good weekend?♥


Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment