Thursday 11 November 2010

All I Need Is A Little Willpower.



I am not in a good mood at all, going to bed last night at like 12 didn't help!

I really am CBA with everything, I don't have the energy atleast when I swam I had the energy to get up at like 6 in the morning to go training, now I struggle to get out of bed at half seven on a school morning. I wish I was different, I always have thought that, everything I would change if I could, but I can't unless I get like a face transplant or something, this sounds so stupid and that like I love myslef because I'm talking about myslef, but it's the complete opposite, I don't like myself.

I'm not one of those girls which is really naturally pretty and doesn't have to wear any make-up because they don't need it, I'm not one of those girls that everyone wants to talk to, if I wanted to talk to someone I would probably have to do it myself, this sounds really stupid but I know what I mean. I'm not one of those girls which is naturally bright and pretty and does well in everything you can think of or that the boys would die to sit next to and to talk to...

I'm the girl which isn't naturally pretty and if I wanted to look a bit more not doggish I would have to wear lots of make-up, I'm not bright, but I wouldn't say I was stupid, I would say I was one that would have to try hard in life to get where I want to be and to do well and I am definately not one of those girls which the boys would talk to. I'm not saying people don't try hard in life but I'm one of those ones which really needs to try, to get there.

I need to try harder in life otherwise I'm never going to get anywhere, I need to try harder in science, history and pe theory otherwise I won't be doing well, I do want to do well I just can't seem to want to do it, I'm a 'talker' not a 'doer', I say I will do this and that but when it comes to it I'll try and find away to get out of it.

I also forgot that I am not one of those people who doesnt have to do any excercise and they still stay super slim, I'm turning into a couch potatoe, which isn't good.

K you are going to change I have decided I just need the will power and energy to do so.

This blog seemed to be all about me, I'm really sorry.

Oh and I am still debating whether to tell you or not, would it make it awkard?


Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment