Thursday 25 November 2010

So Much For That.

Today hasn't been a very good day, I actually hated it...

Don't you just hate it when someone tells you your something, and you get all excited for it and it turns out it doesn't even happen, I hate it, it's happened to me twice in the same week, its a bitch, and all I can think about is what am I doing? This makes me feel like I can't wait to go to college right now, to meet new people, do things I want to do, right now that sounds great, compared to this. I don't know if I really fit in anymore, I feel like I'm a new kid sometimes.

Today was just horrible! This time when I ran to the window, there was a sheet of snow laying on the floor, it made me feel so happy inside :) Exams are still on and I'm failing by everyone, we had ideas and context and what an absolute mickey take, they didn't even tell us about half of the exam! History didn't get any better, I repeated myself about 10 times on how the Romans wanted a strong, healthy population which they could use to fight with! FAILLL!

Thankgod were off tomorrow, I don't think I could stand going to school, I feel like I'm drifting away and I'm not focusing, maybes I should change things

Things I'm going to try and change:

  • Focus more in school.
  • Choose what I want.
Theres more things but I can't be bothered anymore, I just don't know what to say, I'm not in a very good mood.

Watching Sex and The City now, I love that film, I wish I could live like they do, when I'm older, it looks fun, actually it's probably since their millionaires!

Night.


Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment