Monday 1 November 2010

Hello 12th Follower, I Love You :)

It was the first day back from the holidays and the first of the month...


Today was a very interesting day.
Whenever we go back to school after the holidays I always feel like we have never been off!
The holidays go to fast and school seems to drag on.

Interesting day at school, Art was probably the best bit of the day, I say I hate Art, but that seems to be the best lesson I have, all we seem to do is sit there and chat, which I love, we always seem to have great little talks, Oh I'll miss them times when were all off to college or what not, doing what we want to do :'(

Todays art lesson seemed quite good actually :)
Mr j. wasn't there again, he's always off ill.
Any who no one came to our lesson, but the funny thing is we seemed to do more work, then when he isn't their!


I'm very happy and excited :D
It's finally booked, another thing to look forward to, cannot wait!


Really need to do REVISON my 'rents' brought it up today, didn't go down to well since I have done zilch! :/
Quite worried about it now, bit scared from the outcome of it!



Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment