Thursday 18 November 2010

Not So Textured...



Art exam was today...

hmm it was interesting I suppose. I started off painting my board nice and straight in this nice purpley colour, then mr j. comes along and says well why don't you make it look more textured so he started sribbling the paint about, I felt crushed since that was the straightest I've ever painted I took my time and everything and he comes along and ruins it! The not so funny thing is, It doesn't look textured at all!I love the way a'r paints it's o nice and straight and also very shiny and glossy, she's just the best :) I did a bit of photoshop and then I cut ties out of chicken wire, hurt like hell, I cut my thumb about three times and wouldn't stop bleeding! Then I put this whitte stuff over it to mould but I can't think of what it's called right now :/ we were meant to be in silence for the whole 5hours of today after lunch it didn't seem to work, actually I'll give till 5th period then we were just LOUD!!

After shcool I raced round time to find a wristband I couldn't find one anyway, I tried Greggs, boots, another greggs and Iceland! Couldn't find one any where, very gutted.

I got my notebooks last night very late though considering I wanted them at like 4, I got them at 8.30, and their was not oxford notebooks, I ended up getting Sainsburys refillable, recycled notebook, two of them since they were on offer :P

Still haven't handed out invitations, really need to!

Gossip girl last night, god I love that show something big always happens, last night Chuck and Blair were back together and at the end they decided that they would wait for each a while til they got together as their working life was more important. NO it's not they should get together now!!

Casual clothes day tomorrow I would like to wear something well decent but I don't think that would be a good idea since I have art all day and I don't want to ruin anything nice, but I don't want to look a dog. Why does art have to be on Casual Clothes day!! SICKY-ING!!


I now have to draw a puddsey bear on a white t-shirt for the little boy, that will end up failing and then him crying and hitting me, I'm so lucky :P

Tea time.



Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment