Thursday 11 November 2010

Horrid Little Raindrops...

I want to tell you, but I'm scared if I do tell you that well you'll tell people and well I think I would rather die, I think these feelings may have comeback a bit, but for some reason I just want to tell you...

Last night I went to look round the QE, I did find it very useful, I know a few subjects I want to do, but there not really accademic ones, that's bad isn't it? Well I don't want to do any sciences because I'm awful at them and well I don't think I would be good at like archeaology or how ever you spell it or geology, philosophy, politics, physcology or sociology, I wish I wasn't that bad in science and that I would enjoy because well then atleast I could do something more academic, god I hate you stupid Science!!

The options I am thinking of taking are:
  • English Language
  • Textiles
  • Media Studies or Media Production?
Oh god I feel like crying because everyone I talk to is taking all these fancy and really acedemic subjects and then theres me taking well that. eee I don't know? Someone just choose for me?

How windy is it these days I woke up one morning this week and I thought my window had been blown off it was that windy! I'm freezing now but momma won't put the heating on, all she says is go put some jumpers. And at night I feel like going to bed with gloves on, I'm that cold, I think I've got something wrong with me!

Oh and I have only just found out that we are doing another sketchbook in january for art, mr. j never told us this I thought we were planning for our real thing then, to confuzing!

I hate the cold and the rain and the wind!

I can't decide if I do like you or not, but I feel like tell you for some reason and I know that you will just be like no, so maybes I wont...


Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment