Sunday 21 November 2010

Basically You Can See How I Feel From The Top Of My Blog...

FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFML!!


I'm going to FAIL so bad over these next two weeks, looks like goodbye to my chances of getting into college. Thanks stupid EXAMS, I FRIGGIN' HATE YOU!!

Science and English tomorrow, Science is my worst nightmare, wish I never took additional I hate core, but this is like twice as hard, I mean do I really care about Velocity time graphs? really????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I cheekly took a text book from school and on the inside page, written is FML, just how I feel right now!

I did one of them tablet things tonight, the pink ones to see if it shows up any plaque, it was a very bad idea to do this as it has now turned my retainer pink, I hope it goes back to normal as I don't fancy having pink looking retainers, EWWWW!!

Went to see HP sauce today, instead of revising probably a bad decision as I said i would revise when I got back, I havent :/ I was quite upset that they didn't go to hogwarts, I love that place. And AWWW poor dobby, he's just so cute :'(


Right now I am wearing my onesy, god I love it, it's pink and zebra print ;) spilt bit of gravey on it though from sunday lunch, woopsies!!


Nighty Night, gosh I can't wait for these next two weeks to be over with, and Bring on Christmasss!!

Good Luck for tomorrow everyone :)



Love K,
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. good luck kate :D thank god Im not the only one shitting it for the exams :P xx

    ReplyDelete