Monday 27 September 2010

Idk.

Don't you just wish you could make a blog like gossip girl and then like have all the gossip sent to your phone! I sound crazy but it would be so good :) I'm so glad gossip girls started up again, it makes me want to be like them, live in the Upper East Side and get to wear amazing clothes! Oh that would be the life (:


So I don't know what to write about but I quite fancied writing a post. Okay so house music festival is a complete and utter disaster, it’s in like three weeks and well our Choir hasn't even decided on a song which is good! I just wish they would just cancel hmf as everyone is hating it! Oh I'll tell you what I am loving though and that’s this winter feeling, I love walking to school in the darkish mornings and then the day not brightening up.

So lately everyone has been talking about prom, for god sake it’s not till after we leave school and that’s not like for another 9 months away! Oh and then it goes onto what dress you’re going to wear, or how are you going to wear your hair and make-up! But what really hates me is how basically everyone in the year has decided on who they want to go to prom with, and there’s me who will end up turning up by myself, how nice!

I'm thinking about possibly having people round mine soon, nothing big just a little gathering of people, I don't know who to invite though and would some people even want to go? Nobody cares about me saying this!

Right I have just thought of what I have wrote on this post and well it sounds like the most boring thing ever, I couldn't really think what to write about, hopefully I'll write about something interesting and not complete and utter crap.



Love K,
  xoxo

2 comments: