Monday 6 December 2010

You Think Your Being Clever Don't Ya?

Right this isn't funny anymore, your winding me up so much that I can't even take it anymore, theres no need so just stop. It wasn't all that funny to begin with tbh.


I'm in a angry mood so there isn't much I can say unless I say something I wish I never, so I think I will leave it at that. I really am sick to death with somethings, I can't wait for things to either be over or just change. Ishouldn';t be like this well not now I mean its my birthda soon and chrstmas and I should be happym I want to be I love it, well I was happy until I got into this crappy mood! i can't stand going there anymore, its not fun like it used to be, might just try and get away from it all.

Corrienorrie was quite funny I thought tonight, since it was meant to be serious, that tram drivers face just topped it off, it didn't look that real at all, and I know it isn't but they could of got a better actor for it :P thatsall I really have to say right now, not much I know.

Most of the night I've been sat making invitations.


Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment