Wednesday 1 December 2010

Pinch And A Punch For The First Of The Month.

It is December and yes it is still snowing, been a week now, constant...


We've had quite a lot of snow today and I think last night, were still off, so that is now a 6 day weekend :D and I've loved every second of it, thankyou :)

So I've heard that year 10's and 11's have to go in tomorrow, erm what about yrs 7,8 & 9, thats a joke, if we have to go in so should they, I'm sure they need to learn more than us! And well how are the teachers which are meant to teach us meant to get in, nice one! Also it's supposed to to snow even more tonight, my wellies will be over flowing with snow if I walk in it, so looks like nice cold feet tomorrow, thanks patty.
Now I wish I lived in the village, beacues I bet they don't have to come in!

( I quite fancying destroying howarth hill after this joke!)

Today I have watched alot, I'm still in my jimjams, I got the texts again this morning 'We're off' I decided to stay in bed, didn't last long as I was already awake. There lying on the kitchen table was my advent calendar, a lindt one, mmm LOVE. So I've sat snuggled on the couch with my duvet and have watched 8 Simple Rules, gilmore girls, 90210, Mean Girls and Jumper, it's been a very productive day :P

Come on Snow do it again, you know you want to ;)

Love K,
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. oh you lucky thing, a full week off
    sounds like an amazing day you had today
    jimjams, chocolate and loads of tv

    you lucky thing! xxx

    ReplyDelete