Tuesday 2 November 2010

Sleepless Nights...

So I know it's booked and I'm so glad it is, but at the same time I have a funny feeling about it...


I couldn't get to sleep last night and I  don't know why,
just everything was running round in my head, and it wouldn't stop, I'm surprised I actually got to sleep!

All I could think about was when am I going to revise? and am I going to do well, in life all together, it sounds sad, but it's true, I was also thinking about all the things that might go wrong with it...

I know people are only trying to help, but sometimes I just wish they would back off  just a liitle.
Cannot wait to get everything sorted out :)

I'm supposed to be going to the gym tonight, but you know when your in that cba, well that's how I feel, but after I've been I feel a tad better about myself, just a tad.
Need to lose a few pounds before the big night :)



I might come back on here, after hoping of losing a few pounds,
toodles :)



Love K,
xoxo 


P.S Hopefully I will have a better sleep tonight :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment