Wednesday 3 November 2010

People Really Do Change Over Time.


No one seems to be blogging tonight, which sad to say is rather gutting because I like reading what other peoples blogs are about...


I have just seen something that has really changed my view on this person, I haven't spoken to this person since well ages and I mean ages!
Seeing what you were doing actually shocked me, you never used to be that sort of person, so why now?
I guess people change though, quite a lot if you haven't seen them for a while.
You were someone who I liked on and off for well I don't know how long, and well it killed me everytime seeing you with someone else, it sounds weird I don't know how it looks  but I have to admit it was true.

I guess they've changed though and I probably won't be seeing you for a long time, infact I don't know if I ever will, I used to think about seeing you one day and well since things have changed, I don't think that will be happening.

This probably has been the most expressing blog ever that I have made, but well it just came to me.

Nighty Night



Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment