Monday 29 November 2010

That's Right A Snow Day Babyyy!!

Thankyou snow, thankyou very much...

I'm loving this snow day, I can't be bothered to go out in it, but I'm loving it,
It has been a lovely 4 day weekend :)

Don't you just love that moment when you walk out the house and someones walking back from school and then theres the 'Schools off because of the snow!' get innn. The weather has been rather crazy today, one minute its heavily snowing, next its sunny and its melting, and this keeps on happening!

So as I have been off I have watched a bit of daytime telly, Jeremy Kyle was classic, gosh thats a funny show! Then a bit of gilmore girls and 90210, I love both of them shows, especially 90210 :P I caught up on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, I actually love that family, I would love to be in with the Kardashian sisters, there just so pretty and funny, love it :D

I'm quite upset that we missed double art today, i love double art, it's the bestest, I just love the people in it :) but I am glad that we missed our history exam, but at the same time I'm not since I did 23 pages of notes for revision and now I think I have forgotten most of it, it took me from 11 yesterday till like 8 at night!!

The snows coming heavily down now, it's sort of coming down in like circles, its so pretty to watch. So I think everyone went out today sledging and what not and I have just sat in, but I really cba with that right now, I really am glad to be off school.

OOh and Heinz doesn't half make you feel all nice inside on one of these days :)

Made a snowman lasst night he's called Fred, he's the bestest! his carrot has fallen out now and alot of snow has fallen on top of him, but you can still see his smile :)

He wasn't finished their, but you get the jist...

And well I just really like this sculpture, I wouldn't know
where to start with it :P


Anyway need to revise P.E alot, cba to and I might just snuggle up on the couch and watch some films, I like the sound of that :)


Hope you have a great Snowww day people :)

Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment