Tuesday 9 November 2010

A Marvellous Medicine, Huh?

Finally learnt how to change your background to an actuall picture, thanks to b'l :)


Today has been a very useful day, I have done art all day, which is good, actually did something in them 5 hours or what not, instead of just sitting their doing nothing.
I didn't relize that we were doing another sketchbook after this, I thought after January we were planning our final piece, bit of a shocker when I found that out today. For my final piece I have a few ideas, they look good in my head, but I can tell when it comes to it, it will go terribly wrong. Arghhhhh.

Tonight I have been to see George's Marvellous Medicine at the Civic, it was okay I guess more for little ones, which I knew it would be, but it seemed really little, someone was gutted that the grandma didn't blow up!

Cannot be bothered with school tomorrow, it's just such a blag, cba right now.

I really want to say something to you, but I'm scared it might come out the wrong way, but then maybes I should, because it may help, I hope it doesn't make it worse.


Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment