Tuesday 2 November 2010

Always In The CBA Mood...

I wanted to write another post, so I am...


So didn't go to the gym tonight was probably a bad decision, I have no umphh in me, which I really need right now, so hopefully I will get motivated, I told the rent that I would go on the wii fit, that didn't go to plan either, ended up having my tea, catching up on gossip girl and well then absolutely nothing, didn't go down well with the rents, I must say.
I got another lecture how I'm all talk and no go, the more I hear that, the more I relise that is exsactly what I'm like, I mean tonight I such a good example, I hate it when they ask you stupid, pointless questions which they already know the anwser to, they just want me to say it, which I do not like!
I hate to admit it, but they are right, but I like to put up a fight, to try and stand my ground, sounds gay and I don't even know if that's how you would word it, but that's the way I have.

I'm talking to j's right now, he's so lovely, we don't talk that much, well we used to be in classes together in year 9, not anymore, I know this is going to sound stupid j's but I miss the times we had in drama, art and music, even though we complained about them every lesson, they seemed pretty funny, so I just thought I would tell you if you are reading this, your probably not but oh well, I mean who does read this?

Gossip Girl which I caught up on tonight from last week is always so full filling, it's always jammed packed and exciting, I think that's what I like about it, it's never the same, something interesting and exciting is always happening in it, I sometimes wonder what my life would be like if I lived liked them in the Upper East Side?

Right well nighty night :)


Love K,
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I am reading this :) and I do miss art, not music though it was just to awful :/ sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah not so music, i remeber actually dying in there hahah it was that bad :p

    ReplyDelete