Friday 5 November 2010

Hmmm.

Cannot wait for the mocks to be over and well then to get all excited for Christmas,

I LOVE CHRISTMASS!


Today well I couldn't wait to be over with, thankgod it is, because it's the weekend!
I might do a bit of art later, and that's a big 'might' I really should do but I really CBA.
This weekend is going to be lovely, tonight I am just going to chill out, that sounds really lame but I mean, I'm going to watch a bit of 'Freinds' and well I taped Pretty little liars, so I may watch that :)
I'm thinking about what I have just wrote and it's just one of those things which is a I Don't Care!

May watch a cheeky film, I'm thinking Sex and the City or Clueless, both very good films :)

So tommorow I am off on the train again to go and see my lovley freind m'r, cannot wait haven't seen her for ages :'( so it will be lovely to catch up and well shop a little :)
I may get back in time for the fireworks, but tbh I don't know if I can be bothered with it, but if it is the last one I may just have to drag myself their.


I have seen every 'Freinds' episode and I never get bored of them, they still make me laugh to myself
:)


Don't know what else to say really, so toodles


Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment