Monday 8 November 2010

So Many Skills That Make Her Distinctive.



I haven't written one of these for ages, been quite busy...


So Saturday was lovely with m'r, it was great to catch up and talk about old times and the new, it was really nice :) Saturday night I watched the fireworks from the train window, loved it. I love the ones which start off small and then they expand, to being really big :) I also like the ones which whistle and make them pshhhh noises, hah. We had a an indian takeaway that night, we went and waited in the shop, and then as a surprise someone returned out of the blue for the night, oh it was lovley as I hadn't seen her for a few weeks, she told l'a not to tell me that she was their so it would be a surprise, she didn't tell :) A lovely lovely day :)
Sunday night I went to see 'Due Date' with a few people, I very much enjoyed it, just like the hangover :)

Today was alright I guess, triple science first, hate it so much, can not wait to drop it :D it wasn't to bad, could of been worse, I guess. Walked into town with b'h and c'l to sainsbuys, we practically cleared out the shop with candy canes, lol. I then had to watch the primary schools sing, it was better than what I though actually quite amusing. It reminded me so much of being in primary school, how you didn't have a care in the world and nothing really matters, I do miss them days. Watching the 'The Little House' right now, I rather like it, I'm thinking it's going to be a very dramatic finish, well I hope so :D



I've met someone that makes me feel seasick...

You did used to make me feel seasick, I don't know why? Talking to you today, made it feel like nothing had changed, but things have, too much has.

I'm glad I have invited you's, it will be so good to catch up like old times, I was scared at first but I am glad I have, I feel happy about it :)

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, it is going to be the first PHSE day which is going to be helpful :)
COURSEWORK!
Going to do Art for three lessons and then hopefully going to do my Merchant of Venice!


Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment