Sunday 31 October 2010

This Could Be My Last Post Of October...

Last night was very fun I had a great time thankyou t'w!



This is just a cheeky pic of last night with some lovely people :)


This isn't everyone but quite a few.

I actually really enjoyed dressing up even though my outfit was a complete and utter disaster, i~ wouldn't even say it was a disater more like a catastrophy!
Ah well it's Hallowwen guyes.

Today I need to get cracking with well art! But really CBA with it!

I seem to be quite a Busy Bee soon, there seems alot coming up!
  • Theres Manchester with m'h
  • Bonfire Night
  • Weekend away with the whole family :)
  • MOCKS, ARGHHHHH!
  • t'h party!
  • My BIRTHDAYYYY!
  • Hopefully Partyyy!
  • CHRISTMAS!!
  • Boxing day swim in Redcar Sea!
  • NEW YEARS EVE
  • 2011


I'm sure they may be more but can't think right now.


Double Art tomorrow with a'r, k'l, lil' b and b'h :)
should be fun to torture mr.j some more :)


Last post of October me thinks, wee you in November Bitches!
:)


Love K,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment