Tuesday 4 January 2011

2010 till Summer.

I'm meant to be revising right now but well I've decided to take a break from osmosis!

I thought I maight do like a roundup of 2010 ;)

So January was the school skiing trip and what a trip it was, I would love to go again, I love the snow and the skiing and the funny times we had, probabaly the best school trip I've been on :D

Those are just a few snaps from Skiing, I miss it so much :'(

The picture of all the foood is how much fooood and snacks my room mates and me took ;)

Next Big thing I think was when we went to Floridaaaaa!!
Even better we got to stay longer because of the ash cloud! :D
Best Holiday :D

 We packed quite alot into that holiday we did quite alot of th theme parks and waterparks, and we went shopping, we went to see an Orlando Magic basketball match which was such a good laugh and expierence, we ate all nice fooood and well basically it was one of the best hols I've been on :)

Next in the year was Stratford!!
;)

  I really don't like how I looked on the night of the play, look like a fat dog!
But the night was the best bit, mental I tell ya :P

Then it came round to Studyleave, don't ask me why we had them since they weren't even real exams, but hey I'm not complaining :P
gooood times :)


Some of these pics are mickey takes by the way :P

Then came along Evolution, now that was fun, we saw calvin harris, paulo nutini, tinche stryder, ellie goulding and well alot more, that was a goood weekend :)



Then came along the summmmer.


Thats till the end of summer really :)
Probabaly the funniest times!



I think I'll do the rest of the year on another post cos well this is already rather long :/
Sorry.


Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment