Wednesday 6 October 2010

The Poet Laureate;

So today,
We went to the library, to go and listen to Carol Ann Duffy the poet laureate read to us. It was a very amusing afternoon I thought, I got my anthology signed by her, though may i say she wasn't a very good speller for a writer! When we got into the reading, there was a few loud cries coming from a baby sat on the other side, so the mother decided to well breastfeed in the middle of the reading, what made it funny was the boys face next to her! I think it got us all chuckling!

There was then the strole around town, don't you just love it when you see like everything you want and you have no money on you, and when your rolling in the money you can't find anything you like, arghhh! It was great to actually walk around town with my friends, god I haven't done that in ages!

Right this isn't a good blog, I don't know what to write about, everyone else’s blogs seem so much more interesting than mine, what do I have to write about, to make it sound interesting?! arghhhh....

So I really want a new phone, I'm sick of mine now and well my contract has ended, I've seen phones I like but they all seem so darn expensive!! I love blackberry’s, they look so HOTT!!! So decisions will have to be made sooooon me thinks :)

Ooooooh I can't wait for Saturday, all the girls are having a nice girly night in, eating pizza and watching the X-factor!

Oh god I have to get cracking with stupid art, god Mr. j is so confusing he definitely said that our sketchbook didn't have to be handed in till end of November, he has now decided he basically wants it all in for next Monday, otherwise BIG TROUBLE!! so basically I'm screwed, I also have to do my science investigation, then there’s my Merchant of Venice to be handed in on Wednesday! And on top of all that there’s friggin' house music festival to rehearse for!


Oh but I am thinking of uploading my Beatles and Elvis cd onto my laptop to listen to, English got me in a good, whilst we listened to Jailhouse Rock, Mc' and I felt like jumping up and dancing :)


Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment