Wednesday 20 October 2010

The Festive Spirit :)



I feel today has been a good day, I have got all in the festive mood and well I love the festive mood :)




So it was in English when I got in the good mood, we have decided to do secret Santa early this year, well I mean we have chosen a piece of paper with someone’s name on it, god this makes me sound like you guys don't know what secret Santa is, what I meant to say is that it is October and well Christmas isn't till December, so we have got organised early, which is properly a good thing as it will come round fast.

I actually love the person I have got, I can't wait to get them a cheeky pressie, I just don't know what yet, so the price is between £20-25... So do I get them one big present or lots of little ones? Well it's not for a while so I have time to think about it.


I found lunchtime rather fun today; I think that the secret Santa may bring the big group closer, which would be nice :) Every lunchtime for the past I don't know because it has been that long, we have all gone under the stairs, so we turn up today after having our lunch, to see this massive group of year 7's or 8's sitting in our place! I know it sounds really lame but it’s our place!! They can have it when we leave which is in like OH CRIKEY 7 months!! They did end up leaving after we made them feel awkward, by sitting right next to them! Well our plan worked they left, but the word on the street is that they are coming back tomorrow with packed lunches, ha I don't think so!


This is probably the cheesiest and worst blog I have ever made!


I cannot believe we leave in 7 months, that’s going to fly by!
I do want to leave school, but at the same time I know that I am going to miss loads!
I'll miss the people a lot, I know that quite a lot of people will go to the QE, but it won't be the same as you won't see them as much as you used to and friendship groups will change loads, people will go round with different people and well it will just be a bit weird. I will miss Stilly and Wardy, they are great :) I will not miss a lot of things though...


So mother left me in charge of tea... BAD IDEA!
so the boiling potatoes are over flowing and spurting water everywhere!


I might write another one later on :)



Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment