Thursday 21 October 2010

2nd post of the night.

Another post for tonight, Christ I'm on a role...




So tomorrow we break up from school for well Halloween :)
I cannot wait for those nice lie INS next week, they are going to be life savers!

What I hate is when people complain to me about what they should do, they don't know whether to go or not?
Hello at least you have been friggin' invited!
So stop asking me about because well I don't care anymore, how about go ask someone who is actually going!
But I mean why would you ask someone, if they weren't even going, you foool?!


Right, rant over :)
So Friday night is tomorrow, and well what are my plans?
Nothing!
I really need to do something I can't sit in all night, but I will end up doing that, while everyone else is out, having a good time!
FML


Saturday is going to be so much better though, I'm off to visit the sibling at Uni. which should be fun, I can't wait actually, it's going to be dead good, might do a little shopping and then who knows?
:)

So another thing it's bonfire night soon and well I don't want to miss it because everyone will be out, but I'm going to visit one of my good friends which will be good, but I hope I don't miss the night I'll be gutted, because everyone will be talking about it!
ARGHHH!





Oh and by the way don't act all sweet and innocent, because now I know you’re not.



Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment