Monday 18 October 2010

Have to make quick decisions, very fast!




Trying to organize a triple birthday party is very hard, I must say!
There’s to many people you can invite and when you try to think of them
You can't!



So hopefully c'l, b'h and mine triple birthday party will happen this year as well we have been planning it since like year seven, and well if we didn't I think I may be killed by c'l! People, who read this, don't think it will definitely happen, because we still haven't decided!

I wish mother would come back home so we could have some fooood :)
Rather hungry right now and well the cutting down of food, well it isn't going all so well,
When I got in I had a few haribos and then just then I have a custard cream and an apple!
I would love to live off custard creams, there so yummy :)


Should be doing art right now but really cannot be bothered, I'd rather just watch 'Friends' :)



I really like writing these blogs, but I don't think they’re very good.



Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment