Friday 22 October 2010

Showcase :)





I feel rather happy actually :)


Today we broke up from school, which is so goood, maybes have to do a bit of revision for these mocks, which will probably not go down to well, since I don't know how to actually revise!


So after coming back from school, I decided to take actions into my own hands, I rang up for this party, so we need to decide on that and then I also rang up about the Rowing, but they told me they don't do their course till the Spring!
So gutted!

Tonight people are off out to a party, but what am I doing?
Well my papa has just got in and he said we could maybes go and see a cheeky film, I actually would love to go and see a film, I haven't been in ages and well I love the drive there :)
I actually can't wait!
Or
I might stay in and watch some old movies and well stuff my face :)



Tomorrow I can't wait for, it's actually going to be lovely :)



Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment