Thursday 21 October 2010

Don't be dumb, buckle your bum!

I didn't write again last night, I wanted to but well I didn't know what to write about.




Today has been a very busy day, but before I come onto that, I want to write about something else...
So last night while I was watching the lovely Upper East Side on Gossip Girl, my rents told me that I had to start thinking about what I wanted for my Birthday and Christmas, I mean  it's only October, but they were like well we don't want to be rushing around this year, but when I think about it's going to come round real fast, but I really don't know what I would like, they said money, but I like opening presents, so I'll end up getting nothing!

Well back to today anyway, it’s been quite hectic!
P.E was the most pointless ever, it was basketball with boys, it was not fun! It might as well of just been about four boys playing, since they didn't even bother passing the ball to us, no joke either though, I think I touched the ball about twice, probs not even that. History, I got a C in my exam, I thought that was alright for me, since normally I fail, but then you hear people complaining over how they were one off an A* or something, how about be happy with the fricken A, because I got a C, and then there like 'Oh yeah that’s really good' even though about two minutes ago they were complaining over not getting an A*!
Lunchtime was crazy, there must have been about 30 or more people there, and gosh it was so noisy, and there was about 20 different conversations going on!
This afternoon was meant to be double P.E that didn't happen, at first I was gutted, I was looking forward to a bit of dodge ball, instead we had different talks on Drinking, Drugs and Sex. The first bit we went to was about car accidents and how you shouldn't drink and drive, the videos were really creepy and sad, I was actually scared to get in the car, I know it sounds sad, but I was. We did quite a fun task as well, we got strapped into a car seat at the top of a ramp and then we went down the ramp into a barrier, it was like having your own little car crash, at 5mph, it hurt a little but I could not imagine what it would feel like if you were going 60 or 70mph!


I actually am going to wirte another blog later on because I have more to say and well thi one is all ready quite long.




Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment