Sunday 10 October 2010

To Much To Do And Not Enough Time!

The new cheeky blog has been made ;)



Sunday is meant to be the day for resting? Is it not?...

Well it doesn't feel like, well I did sleep in till 11, but apart from that it seems to be the day when you do the most work! I mean I have to do ART, more ART and well some more ART, on top of that I have English, which I don't understand, no joke, I have science and probably on top of all that I'll probs have some crappy normal homework, to be done! I have realised that quite a lot of my posts are quite down, think I need to stop writing boring stuff!


So this weekend hey...

I thought it was pretty good to be honest, Friday night I was at a certain little Gingers, a very funny night :) It was funny to watch someone drink her lilies water, I'm pretty sure volunteering as well! Saturday... the girlys came round mine for pizza and to watch the x-factor, oh yes that’s right now I remember a certain someone said about someone’s hair how it was braided and we were saying how it was all nice and extensions and then she comes out with...'Oh yeah she gets it done like that at the hairdressers' someone else says well she wouldn't be born with her hair braided! okay now I have read this it seemed a lot funnier last night, but I don't care. She comes out with some funny things that girl!

Right I think I better get cracking with some work, or I'll be beaten by Mr. J, not literally by the way!



Oh and another thing, I can not wait for House Music Festival to be over with!




Love K,
xoxo

1 comment: