Tuesday 19 October 2010

Dreading Cross Country!



So right now I am sat in I.T, I'm just thinking why isn't this blocked yet?
Why am I complaining about why its not blocked, really?




So I am sat next to m's, she's great, I can always have a good time with her, she makes me smile :)
There is also d'h, who wanted a mention; he's such a lovely person :)
Oh and then on the other hand their is r's, now I have known her well since year 7, since she was in all my classes, she is a pretty funny girl to be honest, we have had some good times in year 7, which I won't forget, I still laugh at them times now :)




Right now I should be doing my P.E homework instead of being on here, doesn't seem to be going to plan, woopsies!


Next is the dreaded Cross country, which I will fail in, people will say 'Oh yeah we'll all walk it together' but when it comes to the start everyone starts running and then there’s me at the back getting shouted out because I'm not running, but I am not going to hurt my knee for like the rest of the year, for some stupid cross country!




Right I'm off now, P.E calls! arghhhh






Love K,
                                                                            xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment