Monday 18 October 2010

Later Life decisions.




So lately I have been thinking about what really am I going to do with my life in later future, I say later future I mean like next year! I mean am I even going to get into the QE? well I hope so, because I do think that the QE is where I should go, I don't fancy the tech. as you have to only pick one area, and well I really don't know what I would want to do right now, and well an apprenticeship doesn't really appeal to me. Well to get into the QE you need 5 A*-C, and well I already have a B in maths which is well one down, then I think its hopefully possible to get passes in:


  • English, which is two, Lit. and Language
  • Art, well maybes
  • I.T
  • P.E, hopefully if I learn how to understand the theory part!
  • History, could be maybes doable
  • Science, hmmm maybes
  • Additional Science wouldn’t count on it!
I can't think of any other subjects I do, so I may have a chance of getting in, but if I do get in what am I going to take, I mean what do I want to be when I'm older, gosh that sounds like I am about ten and an adult is asking me, but really what do I want to do?




Possible Jobs for the future:
  • Radio Presenter
  • Fashion designer, well something to do with fashion.
  • Maybes something to do with a magazine, or something?

This is really hard to decide on!


Well on a more upbeat note, I feel that I am becoming closer to people that I wouldn't think I would, I actually love it :)





Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment