Sunday 17 October 2010

What a lovely time :)

Its Sunday already I can't believe it! So how come the week days go slower than the weekends, why do weekends have to go so fast??




I have very much enjoyed my weekend:

  • Friday night went round to d'h, very much enjoyed it
  • Saturday meine vater returned, with gifts!!
  • Saturday night, went out for a lovely Indian, where l'a works && it was her && e'a Birthdayy :)
  • Later Saturday night went round to j'a for a cheeky X-factor Sesssionn!
  • And Sunday, e'w is coming back to town, oh and there’s also a Sunday lunch in the making ;)


Friday was a pretty funny day/night me thinks :)

Friday it was finally HMF!! it was a blast, loved watching all the other dances and Choirs :) Cuthburt's dance was very goood, they deserved to win it, and I can't believe that our Choir won, singing 'Forget You' I am so pleased, never expected that, what made it even better was m's solo, god she’s like Beyonce! Quaker coming third, not bad for us, that might be the best we have ever come!

So Friday night went to d'h, it was nice to have a night in, chatting of things, then some people sweating it on the BOX! oh and then there was the 'kidnapping' of b'lw, I say kidnapping, it was more like a few of us picking him up and bolting the garage door, so he couldn't walk home with his friends! it was about two minutes later when we set him free :) After that we ended up watching some weird demon film, I would not recommend watching it, its not rather that good to be honest.



Saturday, I LOVED

So me pops returned from the big US of A! bringing cheeky little presents back for us :) for me he brought back a beautiful checked HOLLISTER shirt, wore it the same night :), he also got me a few cheeky packets of 'Willy Wonka Nerds' they are the best sweets :) and then on top of that he got me some 'Spirit Fingers' hahah.



So Saturday night the Fam went out for a cheeky Indian, don't even have to bother to look at the menu, I know every time what I would like...Chicken Tikka Masala, what a babe :)
I got to see the lovely l'a at work on her birthday; well it was nice to see her :)
After the meal I was dropped off at the lovely j'a, what another great night, just to sit and chat while watching the X-factor, loved it :) then watching a bit of the fourth kind before being picked up, weird film, I think I'll have to watch all of it sometime.


Sunday, the day for rest and catching up with coursework.

Today’s hopefully going to go a little bit like this:
  • See the lovely sister :)
  • have a beautiful Sunday lunch
  • Go see the granny’s :)
  • Then hopefully get cracking with merchant of venice which is in for tomorrow, good luck with that!
  • And then just relax and watch X-factor and see who gets voted out, and then bed :)


Sounds like a good plan to me,
Right I am off to go and help make this lunch :)





Love K,
 xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment