Thursday 28 October 2010

busy, busy, busy...




I haven't wrote one of these for a while, been rather busy :)
I think I might write two blogs as I think there is quite a lot to say...




So Friday night we did end up going to the cinema, we went to see 'RED' it was very goood, I actually love Bruce Willis he's a babe! Also getting a large popcorn and a large drink was rather nice too, it wasn't just for me by the way :)

So Saturday was great, went to visit the sister up at Uni, we did a bit of  shopping, I ended up spending dome money on a top in H&M, but I can't decide whether I like it or not anymore?
On the night we had chops for tea and watched the X-factor, then we made a mad dash to the cinema to see Paranormal Activity 2
I've never seen the first one but this one was so good, I might go see it again, I loved it that much! And I like how it all links in, like the first and the second one come together!
On the way back we walked past all the drunks and well we got outside Greggs and there was a bouncer, haha, that actually made me laugh!


Sunday was quite a busy day I think, well I came back on the train, then in the afternoon, b'h and her fam and my fam went to look round for the party, I'm so excited for it, all we need to do now is put down the deposit and then we need to organise :)



I hope the party does go ahead, because well after spending a bit of time trying to organize things it's got us all excited and well I'll be gutted if we don't do it :(



Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment