Thursday 28 October 2010

London's Calling ♥




Right so the beginning of the week I have been in London :)


I love London, it's the place where all the things back at home just fade away a bit, it's probably because it's so busy and the city never stops, it's always awake, but that's what I like about it, there's always something happening down there, it's where everyone wants to go!


So we travelled down on the train on Monday morning nice and early, well the train trip was probably the worst one I have ever been on! So I was sat next to the door, but when it opened it made this awful sound which was so loud! It went off like every five minutes, but it got to a point where the door was been blocked by people and bags so it was open and not shutting! I don't think you know how much I wanted to just kick the stupid door, or tear it off the wall!!

Once finally getting there we went to the hotel dropped the bags off and had a bit of lunch.
We then hit Notting Hill on the tube,,
Loved it :)

The houses were dead nice there, they were all nice and colourful which was lovely :)
I loved all the little shops down there, I ended up getting a little cheeky dress, which is going to be put away for the birthday, can't wait to wear it, it's very different, but that’s what I like about it, hopefully no one else will have it.
There was a Jack Wills there actually, of course everything inside was nice, I mean there was the lovely knitted jumpers, there was the hoodies and the t-shirts, oh and then there was the limited items, well Jack Wills is rather pricey, but these items are just too expensive!
So I ended up coming out the shop with just a pen and crying over how nice the clothes were, which I didn't have the money for to buy!
Maybes Bday or Christmas and well that’s a BIG maybes!

The night I loved, we went to see Sister Act! I'll come back to that in a minute though, so when we arrived t the theatre we were going to find somewhere to eat but then I noticed a load of paparazzi and people crowded round this place, went over to snoop about, nobody seemed to know what it was about, but I stood about, god there was so many rumours going round that it was Chuck out of gossip girl, which I would have loved! There was Pamela Anderson, and this was just stood out some place called AQUA I have no idea what it was, it looked weird from the outside I couldn't tell what it was!
So some people started coming and there goes the cameras, flashes everywhere, I ended up seeing...

 I have no idea?

 Looks like someone off Kids TV?

Dunno?

Mr Hudson

Charles Dance- actor





But guess who else was coming?
Pamela Anderson
Oh yeah that's right I missed her gutted.

But...
I did go and see Sister Act, and the Whoopi Goldberg!
It was good, I loved it :)








Next day went to National History museum, mmm it was okay, had a little look in the V & A Mr. j will be very pleased, now all I need to do is the art :/

The Wednesday we went to Tower Bridge and went on some big boat, what a boy’s day!
I must say Kings Cross is very busy!


Today haven't done a lot...
Went to Costa this afternoon with b'h and c'l to try and make decisions, we were in there for like 2hours and well we didn't get any further!


Winter Wonderland♥
PLEASE.






Love K,
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment