Friday 29 October 2010

Coco...




These holidays seem to have gone to fast, I mean it's already Friday!

I feel like I haven't done much this week, but I have, I've been doing something basically every day of this week, but I don't feel like I have seen many people...

It's weird how you see people everyday at school, but then when it comes to the holidays you don't see some of them at all or even hear from them, tad weird.

I know this sounds lame but I actually really enjoy writing these, even though there not very good, I like writing them for the sake of it.
I don't really know what to write about really...
I want it to be intresting but I have no idea :/

So its the Halloween weekend, which I like :)
Tomorrow night should be good, I'm off round to t'w for a night of halloween fun with the girls, can not wait to dress up and well just have some fun :)
I've decided what I'm wearing but its not really a set thing like people go as witches and what not, well my outfit is random things shot together, it looks ridonculous, but I really don't care since it's Halloween and it's only once a year, so who cares!

The party planning is a disaster, it's made me that angry it makes me not want to do it anymore, let alone talk about it!


I asked the rent if we could have a look at phones over the weekend, so we may do that, well I should decide soon since my contract ended like before the SUMMER!

I quite fancy making my Birthday/ Christmas list, but what do I really want?...


well I know what I could dream of getting...





It's nice to dream about it I guess :)



Might write later since this night doesn't seem to be getting any later!





Love K,
xoxo





P.S this is the first post which I'm not going to spell check ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment