Tuesday 19 October 2010

Changes Are In Place...




It’s now 21:03 and my accomplishments for today are as followed....

  • For breakfast instead of cheerio’s I decided to go for the healthy option of plain old cereal
  • For the first time since like year seven I took part in the cross country, i say took part, I mean walked it with r'b and cutting corners!
  • For lunch I had a ham and cheese Panini, instead of having a tray bake as well, which is quite a good accomplishment for me
  • When getting home I didn't snack at all, which is very good
  • I also decided that I would actually do some art work, now I say 'art work' I mean waste about two hours looking for a stupid artist! Oh and even better the printers ink ran out, I thought it was the coloured ink so I printed it again, it turns out it is the black ink which is gone!
  • And for my last accomplishment I am hopefully going to go to bed early, well hopefully before ten, which isn't too bad I guess



I have learned many things today actually...

  • I really need to go to bed early otherwise I will end up getting big bags, which I don't want!
  • Erm the diets has finally begun today, let’s hope I can keep at it
  • I have also learnt that I am a very unfit lady after that run; I used to be quite fit before quitting swimming, shouldn't have done that!
  • Oh we had an assembly on drinking, smoking and sex, and well drinking and smoking are bad for you. The man who took the assembly was right though, alcohol is a depressant, if you look at people when there drunk there not really that happy, I mean think about quite a lot of the time they end up getting depressed over something and end up crying! All I can say to you is DON'T DRINK!!


So yet again there was a lecture from my lovely parents last night, n how I am turning into a slob, which is true, also that I am not motivated and I don't do anything, they said more but I can't think right now, oh yeah and they want my attitude to change, I agree with them with all those features of me, I really am not a very motivated person, I say I will do things but I won't actually do them, I a talker not a dooer if that makes sense. So hopefully I will get more motivated and then I'll have more energy, which would be nice!





I have also emailed someone to see if I can start rowing, it sounds fun and it will keep me fit, I also want a hoodie with ‘rowing’ on it ;)


Right it’s time for my early night,



Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment