Thursday 30 September 2010

Not A good blogger.

Hello people who read this :)

So I'm thinking all these posts that I have made are probably the worst ones ever! My life doesn't seem that interesting compared to other peoples blogs, like I can't talk about boys or interesting stuff as well my life just isn't that coool! I would love to write about that sort of stuff but I can't.

So every time I have made one of these blog things I've been that sad to actually go and spell check it, this is how sad I am! Okay this is complete and utter crap I am talking! So tomorrow is casual clothes day and well were supposed to wear something yellow :/ I don't quite fancy wearing yellow, I don't think I own anything which is nice that is yellow, I'll just say my hairs yellow :) but I have no idea what to wear, I never used to be that bothered what I wore but lately I hate it because I hate it when you get the looks of up and down, it’s like as if they approve of your outfit? Oh and what I love is when they do look at it and you can tell there not that keen on it so they look you up and down in it for a while then you can tell what they think of it by their face expression!

There’s too much work to do and there isn't a lot of time, I have to stay back after school to finish my stupid investigation, like every night!, oh god and then there’s fricking art, which i wish would die, god I wish I never took art, it’s not what I thought it would be! Oh god and then on top of that there’s house music festival, which is going to be a big massive fail, I don't understand why Quaker even bother, we might as well just go on and freestyle it! I'm so glad hockey has finished now, the first match was the most embarrassing thing ever, I don't know how many times I embarrassed myself in that one match, it’s even worse when everyone is watching! So I decided not to wear my glasses as well I didn't want to break them, a VERY BAD IDEA... well I tackled my own team member which went down a treat :/ I was practically crying on the pitch as I hate it so much, not a good day that was :(

Oh also today, well this morning I decided I wasn't going to get much for dinner, but as I walked into dinner I ended up having a fricking chicken tikka wrap and tray bake, so healthy, and so much for losing weight! It’s so annoying, I wish I hadn't quit swimming now as well the weight is piling on :O I have got to have lost weight by prom otherwise I will cry, I just need to get that little bit motivated, which I'm lacking right now in basically everything!

Right I think thats enough for tonight, need to go and well search through the wardrobe for something decent to wear.

Talk sooon,

Love K,
 xoxo




P.S I'm looking forward to tomorrow night me thinks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment