Sunday 2 January 2011

It Really Is 2011, Bitches!

HAPPYNEWYEARRRR!HAPPYNEWYEARRRR!HAPPYNEWYEARRRR!


This is my first post of 2011, sorry I haven't posted for a while, been a bit busy, if you read my other blog it will tell you what I have been doing over the holidays, think it would be a bit gay if I wrote it again, BLAGGGG!!

So the first of the 2011, it is today, and well last night, what a night I loved it, I want to do it all over again!
well to begin I went out for a meal with the fam, i love indian food, its the best :) Then I went round to the lovely j'a, it was such a gooood night, maybe one of the best ones in a while, :) we danced a little, sang a little, whipped our hair a little! oh I loved it! They even got us some red pants because its good luck for love I think in the new year, that could be interesting ;) At 12 we put 12 grapws in our mouths i got them all but i was practically choking on them so some came out, thats also meant to be good luck me thinks, might have something to do with the months :) We also did Chinese lanters and wrote our resolutions on them ;)
 I have other resolutions to which are:
  • Stop being moody and just be happy! :D
  • Revise more, ha!
  • Concentrate and try harder in school
  • Pass GCSE's
  • Get into COLLEGE!!!!!
  • Go to the Gym more- Get FiTTTT!!
  • Make more of an effort on how I look!
So theres the gist, I need to get everything all sorted out really :P also keep room tidy or tidy regularly :/ that one will be interesting :/

Recently I have added a Like and Dislike button to the bottom of my posts, so if you do read them it would be nice to see what you think of them :)

P.S I started some of this post last night so the beginning bit really :P


Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment