Monday 3 January 2011

SICKY-on-me.

It is late right now, 12 o'clock and well I'm glad I'm not back at school tomorrow, but I don't know how I'm going to get up on Wednesday? I don't really have a proper sleeping patten no more, its more like hey its okay lets go to bed at like 2 and then get up late afternoon, it's not working for me, its definately going to back fire on me when I go back to school, going to be very tired.

So today haven't really done an awful lot, I seemed to watch quite a few of episodes of MI9, yes i know its on like cbbs, but hey I got into it, lolled anout quite a bit really :/ Oh then I got nice lecture on how I have science exams in like two weeks and I've done zilch revision, and I know this but I don't like it when someone else tells me it because it start to fret about and well this afternoon I decided to do a few hours on homeostasis... I HATE SCIENCE!! I don't even want to be a scientist! :'(

So I may not blog on awful lot over these past few weeks since I may be revising!!
I may do though ;)


See ya,


Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment