Friday 17 December 2010

It Won't Be Long...

Yesterdays post was pretty pointless, but I really couldn't be bothered I feel a bit like that now, but im a tad bored so why not.


Today we broke up for Christmas, when I think about it thats quite sad because that is going to be our last christmas at school and well with mr ward :'( I am going to miss it even though I dispise getting up every day to go into school, but yes I will miss it. We had to hand in our art yesterday, I'm sort of pleased with it, but at the same time I'm not, I don't know what else I would have done but then at the same time I cold improve it so much, well I'll have to see what the results are in the summer. I can't wait for christmas, I just love all the festiveness and everyone happy :)

We handed out our secret santas presants today, that put everyone in such a good mood for like the rest of the day, b'l had me she got me lovely items I love them :) she got me some really nice bracelets there so pretty and then she also got me a lovely leather purse/clutch love it :) Oh and on top of that she made me the bestest hard ever, its v nice and some chocolate coins ;) Everyone else lookeed like they got amazing gifts too, oh I love christmas :)

So these holidays should be good, this weekend I need to tidy my room, get some heels for the party, then next week well its the build up to christmas so watching all the good old films :) The bad part is that I have to revise for disgusting additional science. GUTTED.


Love K,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment