Sunday 19 September 2010

Things Are Changing...

I guess things are changing whether I like them or not, I suppose. But the more I think about things, I think the more paranoid and worried I get over things. This weekend has not being very enjoyable, Friday night was pants, but one of my friends told me the funniest thing, which cheered me up a bit, but getting left out of things isn't nice, but I guess that’s just life, it was possibly the funniest thing I had ever heard happening! Recently I have learnt who my real friends are, I know it sounds cheesy but it’s true! I know I can trust them to be there :) And I have also learnt that some people just aren't worth it and to just laugh a little more!

So Saturday started off early, we got the car all loaded, well I say 'we' more like my dad, it’s weird to watch someone’s belongings to just be packed up and moved to somewhere completely different. So we arrived there unpacked all the stuff and made the room look really nice and homey, it did seem weird and a bit sad to be honest. So we hit the city center for a couple of hours of shopping, I did enjoy that, I got myself a few cheeky winter items, which I love! The funniest thing was when I hit Hollister and I was smelling all the body lotions and stuff, someone decided to set off a stink bomb! Now the best bit was to watch all the staff run round like crazy spraying the whole shop and clothes, the smell kept creeping back though! So after a long day of hard work, we all went out for 'the last supper' it was very nice indeedy :) It then came to the hard goodbyes; I didn't want to cry even though it felt quite emotional! But I can't wait to go and visit :)

So having a crappy Friday night and then someone close to me move away was not very enjoyable, Saturday night didn't seem to get any better either, so just as I went out it starts to rain doesn't it?! So everyone decides to go home, so pointless to go out! And then to walk quite a bit out of my way to find that I had to go home was not much fun!

So to end on that, hopefully everything will pick up soon, well I'm hoping so, but I do not like all this change in everything! I get paranoid that people don't like me and hate me, which isn't good, but now I know that some people are just not worth it! And that groups are changing!




Love K,

  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment