Tuesday 7 September 2010

Dancing at Discos Eating cheese On Toast

It has taken me about two hours to actually get this thing working! And once I've actually come to writing about something, I actually don't know what to write...






Oh by the away you may be disappointed about this blog as I’m sorry to say it’s not going to be about 'Dancing at discos eating cheese on toast', as much as I wish it was, so if you want to stop reading you may.





As I've got older many different things in my life have changed from changing schools, moving abroad, making new friends to just actually growing up and realising many things are much more different once you've grown up. Life does seem to be flying by, I mean I can remember being small and learning how to ride my bike without stabilizers to my early days of school. I do miss being little, everything seemed to be so much more fun and relaxed, the worst thing you could worry about would be something so small, like what will mum say when I tell her I accidentally spilt a bit of Ribena on the carpet. Now being older there is so much more to think about, like are you going to do well in life, or are you making the right decisions now. But at the same time you can feel like you couldn't give a care in the world. Wouldn't you just love it if life sort of just slowed down for at least a second, just so you could take it in!



I tell you what I can't wait for...



I can't wait to put on my big winter coat when the weather changes and walking to school on a cold bitter morning just listening to something cheery on your pod. I can't wait to go to Newcastle or York and shop in the dark but with the Christmas lights on and everywhere you look is busy shoppers picking up the last bits and bobs for the big day, but you can feel the excitement behind it at the same time. Christmas is probably the best time of year; it’s by far better than summer.

What I love about it is that everyone is so cheery and happy even though it is a busy time of the year. I love waking up on Christmas morning and feeling the excitement of what you might get, I must admit it was more exciting when you’re younger, but I still love it. I love putting on the cheeky Christmas songs while opening your presents and when you just want to rip them all open your mum asks if you'll have a picture with them, which makes it much longer to actually open them! Oh you can't beat homemade stuffing though! Or a lovely turkey roasting in the oven.





Sorry for boring you.



Love From ?       x

No comments:

Post a Comment